While we are open for services on-campus this Sunday, we have no priest, and so we will have no Eucharist service, only Morning Prayer from the Daily Office Lectionary.
Our sister parishes in Pasadena, Eagle Rock, South Pasadena and Altadena do have on-campus services which include the Holy Eucharist.
This Sunday at All Saints: Sunday, June 27
Sunday, June 27 is the Fifth Sunday After Pentecost and the Second Sunday Back to In-Person Worship at All Saints Church! As we return to in-person worship, our guiding principle remains to continue to follow common sense risk reduction guidance for as long as we remain in a declared public health pandemic. To continue to keep our community safe and well, in-person worship will resume with the following guidelines:
- We ask you not enter if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever over 100.4°F or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, or if you have had contact in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with or suspected to have COVID-19.
- Masks are required at all times — both indoors and outdoors — on the All Saints campus.
- Both outdoor and indoor seating is available for services and communion will be served in both locations.
- Our expectation is that those entering the church will be vaccinated (if vaccination is available to them) and that masks will be worn by all to protect the most vulnerable.
- Those seated indoors are asked to maintain six feet distance between individuals/households.
- If we reach seating capacity in the church, ushers will guide you to alternative seating areas.
Our Sunday Morning Live livestream will continue at this link, beginning with the Rector’s Forum at 10 a,m,: https://allsaints-pas.org/live-stream/
On-Campus Worship At St. Mark’s, Altadena
We’re back on campus, with an outdoor service of Holy Eucharist at 10:00 a.m. on Sundays! Bring your own chair and join us on the basketball court under a large tent; by wearing masks and distancing, we’ll make this a safe service for everyone. We’re online too, for those who want to worship from home; click here to join.
We also have a shorter service at 9:00 designed especially to engage children; join us online here.
On-Campus Worship at St. James, South Pasadena
Sunday Eucharist • 10:15 am
in-person & livestream video
We have returned to in-person patio services at 10:15 am. Masks, social distancing, and other safety precautions will continue to be maintained.
We are hoping to return to services inside the church in the near future. Our tentative plan is to return on June 20, contingent on the results of the tier review. Please watch our website for further details.Watch Service
Sunday Evening Worship At St. Be, Eagle Rock
| 4:00 pm – 5:30pm |
Worship is the foundational purpose of any church – whether it be in the sanctuary on Sunday or day to day in service to the community. St. Be’s does worship just a bit different than the typical.
Our Sunday evening worship services are bilingual and feature contemporary music, though-provoking sermons, and dialogue-centered interaction in community. Join us as we explore our faith and grow together as an open, affirming, and welcoming community in Eagle Rock.
No matter who you are, who you love, your gender, sexuality, or background – wherever you are in your journey of faith – you’re welcome to be wholly and authentically who you areat St. Be.